AS,

You have not stated your case and you keep trying to divert away from the question.

I will help you by giving you a softer target; The universe came from something, something caused it. What was it?

TF[/quote]

Then you missed some of my posts. I suggest you go back and read more carefully.

The best evidence at this point supports Kraus's theory.

But lets say that instead of a statement of belief, it was a statement of knowledge, that "I don't know", that still doesn't get you any close to "God did it"

You have an unfalsifiable God, which means it's logical to reject him out of hand, and you have no evidence for your position. The fact remains, the only thing you have presented is an argument for ignorance, and an argument from personal incredulity. [/quote]

AS,

Well, Krauss has been effectively refuted by many astrophysicists but you keep the faith in "Magic Larry."

Something did not come from nothing and you can't accept that. Even well respected physicists like that guy... what is his name??? Vilentkin or something say that Krauss' models are fatally flawed and unworkable.

But you still have faith in "Magic Larry" to explain the universe.

AS, you have astounding faith in the unproven. It's like a religion with you. Was it you who called faith without proof to be unscientific or ridiculous. I can't quite recall your exact words but you DO have a religious faith in the upproven "Magic Larry."

TF

so, hold on to your faith in Magic Larry who you believe made the case that the universe came from nothing but can't show it scientifically.

And no, Magic Larry's theory is not the best out there.

Last edited by TF49; 09/03/15.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”