MH,

What seems to be noted by the non-believers here is that there is "no proof" of God. Then many go on to say that since there is "no proof" then God may or may not exist ... or whatever.

Jesus called us to be "witnesses" of our own experiences. I have noted that for the believer, God has indeed proved Himself to that believer. Therefore, the believer DOES have proof that God exists.

It is the unbeliever that has no proof. (Well other than creation itself but that is usually disbelieved and in my opinion disbelieved by choice)

I refer back again to where Jesus comes and lives in the believer. When that happens, there is no more need for God to prove his existence to that believer. The believer knows it for a fact.

Some who have posted here deny that one can have such an experience with God. Maybe they haven't had one and maybe they don't seek one.

Sad when someone comes to me and tells me there is no proof of God. In reality, he has no proof but I do have the proof.

TF

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”