Originally Posted by TF49
AS,

So you will not agree that Krauss DID NOT show that the universe can come nothing. So much for your "scientific" approach. You cannot admit that he did not show it.

He was also a proponent of "curved space" before others showed that it was flat. He was not there until others showed the way.

Also, your comment about time may be right but it may also end up to be shown as inadequate. As I have mentioned before,"eternity past" may be without "time." Time as we know it may be something that God created.

TF

TF, at this point what he's proposed is a hypothesis, and it has not been promoted to the level of a theory. That doesn't mean it never will, but scientist are continuing to research it. As I mentioned the evidence is compelling, and all scientific attempts to date to falsify the hypothesis have failed. But just because research is on going, that doesn't justify your substitution of your "Magic Friend" hypothesis without providing compelling evidence of your own. That's how science works.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 09/03/15.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell