Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Interdimensional unicorns and cosmic ham sandwich??

Lame.

No more so then your God.

How do you falsify your God?

AS,

So, what about Krauss? Do you believe he showed how the universe came from nothing?

Your thoughts about God and my thoughts about God should not affect the truth of whether or not Krauss proved that the universe came from nothing.

TF

I've stated my case. If you are not capable of understanding nuance that's your problem.

Lets say a new measurement falsified Kraus's hypothesis tomorrow. A new experiment proved it was incorrect. That would in no way get you any closer to your hypothesis that "The Christian God did it".

How can your God be falsified?

AS,

You have not stated your case and you keep trying to divert away from the question.

I will help you by giving you a softer target; The universe came from something, something caused it. What was it?

TF

Then you missed some of my posts. I suggest you go back and read more carefully.

The best evidence at this point supports Kraus's theory.

But lets say that instead of a statement of belief, it was a statement of knowledge, that "I don't know", that still doesn't get you any close to "God did it"

You have an unfalsifiable God, which means it's logical to reject him out of hand, and you have no evidence for your position. The fact remains, the only thing you have presented is an argument for ignorance, and an argument from personal incredulity.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell