Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by CCCC

You are SO full of it with your pseudo-analysis of the hypothetical, and I never said "there are no atheist".

OK - hypothetically - into your silly game and to give you a null in your terms - an atheist does not exist. Now, prove that one does.

I am an Atheist. If you think otherwise, you have not been paying attention.

I think that maybe I have been paying too much attntion to your gibberish. So, Sniper, let's get this straight. You say that you are an atheist. Nothing you have posted to date provides any proof that you are such a thing, or that there even is an atheist in existence.

Now, is it your position that your statement that you are an atheist - your merely making that claim and taking certain "positions" - is proof that you are an atheist - and that an atheist exists???? I think it would be prudent of you to offer more "proof" than that. Last chance.

If you are too lazy to read my body on this subject, or are you just being dishonest?

Now your writing is becoming even more incoherent.

AS, I am anything but lazy and I think you know I am not dishonest. I am holding your feet to the fire in an extended manner to make patently obvious your dodging of and on the subject and your avoidance of candor. Your "body on this subject" contains nothing whatsoever that will offer the proof you need and, apparently, cannot produce. Emptiness.

If you wrote the simple and conclusive "proof" before, merely copy and paste it for us. Otherwise, you fail - again. Waiting, for just a while. What do you have?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron