Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by eyeball
Germs are more infective now. Thank God He provided the brains and gave us, not animals, the capability to develop the miracles that allow us to make antibiotics.

Doc,

Selective pressure and natural selection. Mebbe some directed organic synthesis toss into the mix.

No supernatural 'miracle' necessary.

The same process that generate 'more effective germs' also made natural antibiotics.

Hard to believe you are any sort of a real doc.

Mail order community college degree from Cyprus.

You want to bet reap money. As usual progresssives resurt to insults. Also, i was admitted to a major univ doctors program after 3 years of undergrad and needed one more year of study for a bachelors. Kind of like an actual genius or something, huh? Or, maybe by the Grace of God?

Its not uncommon for folks living in arid country to forgo hand washing where water is scarce. Im betting they didnt use Dial soap either. Maybe He had a point in saying its better for a vessel (human) to be clean (pure) on he inside (heart) than clean on the outside. Im certain your modern scientists would disagree.

Its amazing some of us know everything about life except how an explosion of elements can actually happen.

Its quite revealing too, how some declare themselves their own god while not even knowing how many eyelashes they have.

Truly, how an explosion resulted in you was a for sure "miraculous" event. grin

Then act like you have a medical degree.

As for progressives, I'm not a progressive.

Perhaps you should read the passage in context. There are no references to a lack of water when Jesus is telling everyone that nothing they put into their mouth can hurt them, so they don't need to wash their hands and eating utinsils.

I find it ironic how you are willing to disavow your alleged medical training to follow the teachings of some bronze age goat herders.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell