Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by antlers

He also died for unbelievers, yet Christians are told to "come out from among unbelievers, and separate yourselves from them".

Yep, Christianity does a great job of creating in groups and out groups. It's always easier to dehumanize, exploit and murder an out group.

Is it honest to imply that atheism doesn't?

I find it weird that so many who are so convinced of that which cannot be proven (a negative, hence A-Theist) are so determined to prove the superiority of their position.

I'm ok with you not believing. Frankly having observed your thoughts in political discussions here I probably agree with you far more on things aside from religion than I do with other Christians. I also find non-evangelical atheists to often be more like able than fundy Christians.

Still... I scratch my head at the proseletyzing that goes on here by atheists. I know I'm biased, but I see it more on that side than from Christians.

Either way I really honestly don't care what you don't believe in nor what of my beliefs you find dishonest. I mean all of this sincerely; not being snide nor trying to poison the well such as if I were to say that a position in a debate was fundamentally dishonest.

But I digress.

Peace to all of you! It's Friday!