From the OP: "In the end, both atheists and Christians have the same evidence for God/gods...none. The Christian chooses to believe anyway and tries to convince you it's fact. The atheists chooses no belief and doesn't try to convince you of anything.

Who's more honest?"

I don't think it is a matter of honesty. Both are sincere in what they believe. (And some atheists do try to convince you that they are right.)

I believe there is evidence of God, but not proof. There is a difference between the two. The evidence is in the Bible. The evidence is also chronicled everyday on this forum. The evil deeds of human beings are discussed everyday here. Our society is deteriorating before our very eyes. Looking back over my lifetime, the increase in depravity and violence is undeniable. Also undeniable is the fact that this moral decline has taken place during the time in which liberals have done their utmost to expunge God from public discourse. For me, this is evidence that when God is ignored, mankind lacks any other moral authority to guide it. Yes, Christians have moral shortcomings just as others do. We are not perfect, but we are trying to do what we think God would have us to do. And when we do fail, we are forgiven by God even if not by men.

If there was proof of God, faith would not be required. Evidence that is conclusive to some is not enough to convince others. So we seem to have a hung jury, as has always been the case. The proof will come after our last breath. Glad I don't have anything to worry about.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.