"Not believing this was "created" does not require any faith, because we have the evidence. Faith is a belief held despite a lack of evidence, or despite good evidence to the contrary. The scientific evidence for the Big Bang and Evolution are not in any way faith based.

As for your comments on infinity, the Universe has not existed for an infinite amount of time, but a finite 13.8 billion years. In addition, the universe is expanding, so it's finite in size. The total energy of the universe also continues to decrease as we move toward "heat death", so again, we will not have equal conditions for an infinite amount of time, so your whole infinity argument is void."

When I read comments like the above, I think to myself:

My friend, A.S. is awfully smart. But ain't no way in hell he figured all that out by himself.

Other guys must have come up with these ideas, and A.S. believes they offer an explanation for things he can't "see" personally.

I reckon it brings him a measure of comfort to believe that SOMEBODY has the answers, so he puts his faith in THEM... the scientists.

Not much different from "believers" who have never had a personal experience with the "risen Jesus", but place their bets on the bible, or, the church.

So....... that leaves a blessed few who just KNOW.

And they know that their kind of knowledge can't be transmitted from one human to another.

Rather than feeling superior, they just feel BLESSED.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place