Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by ihookem
Antelope, you sure spend a lot of time trying to prove something does not exist. If you honestly don't believe in God you are wasting precious little time on this earth aren't you? why are you so hell bent on this? Go find something productive instead of trying to out argue people that believe in God. You must have 200 posts trying to convince yourself and others there is no God. This tells me you are not too sure of yourself. I think this is my third post on tis thread and my last , cause I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks of my beliefs because I am sure of them.. Not that I care.

Who are you to tell me how to live my life?

If you dont like my posts, don't read them. Different people enjoy different things. We all have different tastes and preferences. Why do you assume that mine should be similar to yours? I enjoy a good philosophical debate. If that's not to your taste, perhaps you and find something more your speed in the Single Shot Forum?

Laughing....This was the advice that you gave me as well. Notice a common theme here? Many of us can't understand why you dwell on this subject so much. While you are debating the issue, God's will is being done, and Christian people are out making a difference in other people's lives. God is alive and he working through many of us on a daily basis. Perhaps your venue is one where it is difficult to see God working? Nonetheless, I hope your curiosity leads you to a life with Christ, in faith.

Actually I think I suggested the Winchester's Collectors forum for you. Everyone who posts there seems first rate, and the only pseduo-religious debate you might encounter would be on pre vs post 64 Winchesters. If you don't like what I write, you have choices. Just as you can change the channel on the TV to reflect your taste's and preference, you can do the same with your forum/thread selection.

I do think it's interesting how you thing only I should drop out of the debate. I don't see you telling any theist they need to drop from the thread.

If on the other hand, you have a new argument, or some evidence for a god proposition you would like to add to the discussion, please, throw your hat into the ring. It's a free country and a free website, let's see what you got!!

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell