Originally Posted by SCRooster
Originally Posted by 4ager
You can't stay on topic or on point to save you, can you?

When I kill something, it's to protect me and mine, and/or to eat it. Irrelevant to the conversation, as is every other rabbit hole you're trying to go down.

You should go back to rarely posting; an intelligent and coherent discussion - on point and on topic - is clearly beyond your capabilities.

I'm staying on topic ... but in the process I'm easily slapping you out of your anti-Christian atheist pigeon hole.

Your answer just proved my point.

Your disrespect of the life you take ... it proves my point and illustrates the difference between believers, or all kinds, and you atheists.

You have no respect for life ... yet you claim yourself to be morally and ethically superior, "more honest" if you will.

Yet we believers ... believers it whatever and for whatever reason, we believe, we have faith, that inside every body, every temple, dwells a soul. Christians and Buddhists in particular - we believe even animals have souls.

The belief has evolved over the years but it exists for good reason.

Now, if you are so shallow as to believe yourself so intellectually superior, (which you obviously are not), as to have my very simple analogies fly over your head ... that's fine. I get it - I see it all the time in you atheists. I stated it from the very get-go. But do yourself a favor, don't try to baffle me with your "stay on topic" bravo sierra.

You kill your prey without honor of any sort. You do not even respect the life you are taking which allows you to extend the life of you and yours.

Now, understand the Etymology of the word "honesty" ... the genesis of this thread. It's early 14th century French meaning, to have honor, to be an honorable person.

Yet you atheists cannot even honor a life? It is meaningless to you on all levels. We have no souls according to you people and you are never even willing to enter into the possibilities that something beyond us, something higher than us, exists ... because it is beyond your capabilities.

My point is proven.

Now, if you would really like to have an honest discussion about honor and integrity and religion ... let me know. We'll start over without your preconceived notions that Christians, or any religious order for that matter, is comprised of dishonest followers based purely upon their belief systems that there is a higher power or that this prophet or that existed or did not exist.

Or you may continue to play your atheist word games and I'll simply ignore you because there is one rule that my grandpappy taught me long ago ... "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. —Proverbs 26:4"

And again I'll state, I am not a fan of organized religion ... but since my wife and children, my sisters and brothers, my parents and ancestors are - I am a fan of defending their honor.

You're a laughable fool.

"Anti-christian atheist"? You couldn't be further off base.

You remain clueless and off point, off base, and off topic, as every post you've made proves.

Never claimed myself intellectually superior, and never said I didn't honor whatever I killed (only stated why I killed), but none of that has anything to do with this thread or any question or subject brought up at all.

You asked for examples of when might does not make right; I provided them. You ridiculed the same, even if they are Christian at base and the base of Christianity. Might making right, or not, still has no bearing on honesty. None of that has any merit at all on whether Christians are more or less honest than non-Christians (which I've stated time and again comes down to the person, not the faith).

You have yet to stay on point or on topic, if only obviously.

Come back when you can comprehend anything logical. We won't hold our collective breath.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.