Originally Posted by MojoHand
Oh Georgia...

Facts exist independent of motive.

It is a FACT that there is no OBJECTIVE proof of a god. A claim that hasn't been disproved yet by the hundreds of responses to this thread (or in the thousands of years of human history...) Neither I, nor AS, (nor any of the rational people who posted) have tried to convince you that there is no God. That would be trying to disprove his existence. Even more impossibly, it would be trying to use facts to overcome personal prejudice and confirmation bias...ain't gonna happen.

The burden of proof and need to convince lies squarely on those making supernatural propositions...proof which has not been forthcoming (obviously).

By your response and many others, I'm going to guess many didn't even read the OP or literally don't have the faculties to comprehend it. The links provided made it quite clear the atheist position yet the religious folk here continue to make straw men to 'bolster' their untenable position.

I also stated outright what I thought of faith and those who held to it...both in the OP and my responses to Scott and Dwayne. And please bone up on your vocabulary...you can't have dogma Ina system without belief...(SMH)

You made a truth claim which I quoted. You may reread your own post if you need to refresh your memory. If you cannot have dogma in a system without belief...I would simply ask, "Don't you believe what you stated?"

However, pushing your grandiloquence aside, I would submit to you that I have given you the more honest answer. Because, there is nothing in my post trying to convinece you of "God/gods", nor did I make a truth statement as to any evidence or lack thereof of His existance.