Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by curdog4570
"Which of Einsteins theories do you believe are not correct?"

YOU KNOW DAMNED WELL THAT MY POST SAID NOTHING OF THE SORT.In fact, it said the opposite.

And dishonest B S such as that is why I'm done arguing with you or any other Atheist.

I see you did not quote me, where I quoted your post.

Originally Posted by Curdog
I see all sorts of things in this Natural World accomplished by men who act as if Einstein's [just to mention one scientist] theories are correct.

When reading your statement, it appeared to me you were trying to imply Einstein's theories were not correct.

If that is not what you were implying, I misunderstood you and apologize.

No... you were cherry-picking my post. Here is the pertinent part of it:

"2. Science is bound by this physical Universe. The Creator is not bound by His Creation.... to believe otherwise is ridiculous. I see all sorts of things in this Natural World accomplished by men who act as if Einstein's [just to mention one scientist] theories are correct.

It would be arrogant and presumptuous of me to demand that the theories be dumbed down to MY level of understanding before I will accept them as true. But that is exactly what you demand of people of Faith....... to reduce the Creator of all that is to something that will fit inside your small mind.

3. "Supernatural", properly understood, is the term for events occurring within Nature that can't be explained by natural laws. The only "proof" acceptable to Science is that which CAN be explained within the confines of natural laws, so yours is a "Catch 22 proposition".

It seems pretty clear that I was making the point that I accepted Einstein's theories,WITHOUT DEMANDING THAT THEY BE DUMBED DOWN SO I COULD UNDERSTAND THEM.

I CAN SEE THE RESULTS OF MEN ACTING AS IF HIS THEORIES ARE TRUE. THOSE RESULTS ARE WHAT CONVINCES ME OF THE TRUTH OF THE THEORIES.

The evidence for a Creator who cares about His Creatures is all around you, but you reject it because none of us on this forum can reduce the God of all creation to a size that will fit into your small mind.

I believe your "misunderstanding" was intentional.

If you want me to take apart your entire post, I can do that.

Just because you define a being as existing outside of this Universe, that does not mean he actually exists in such a state. Before I will accept this assertion, you need to provide sufficient evidence to believe it actually exists.

As for your definition of Super Natural, it's just as easily defined as "that for which no evidence can be provided". In your definition, you admit these are things for which you have ZERO evidence. As for a God how cannot in any way manifest a presence in, or effect this world in any detectable way, that has the same practical effect as your God not existing at all.

As for your assertion that your God cares for all the creatures on this earth, that's just absurd!!

Malaria, AIDS, cancer, heart disease, a billion people living on less then a dollar a day, and another billion living on less then 2 dollars a day. ISIS, IRAN, Radical Islam in general, Cholera, drug addiction, Ebola, stupid African wars, Tsunami's, Earth Quakes, Blizzards, Small Pox (which was eradicated by men, not God), Forest fires in the West, 6.6 Million children dying every year before their 5th birthday.

No, your God's record speaks for itself. He is either impotent, or he doesn't care. Either way, it's the same as if he did not exist.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell