Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Gus
personnaly, I feel like cats & dogs both evolved from some weasel like being from early on.

later, dogs evolved to chase their prey down, with elbows/knuckles allowed running all day after reindeer or whatever.

cats love to lie in wait, and seize upon their prey. both front legs could easily turn inward to hold and capture their pray.

but dogs & cats could have evolved from the same weasel like creature, could they not?

just for conjecture, and speculation (which we all love), what if God came by, and set the Earth in motion, and then went on to other parts of his Universe, in order to keep the process moving forward? it could have happened, couldn't it?

Could of doesn't mean likely or probably.

true enough. no argument from me.

but, here we are, breathing air, and playing around with nuclear power, and the possible advent of nuclear fission.

while I don't really know how we got here exactly, I do believe we are here. don't you?

You could learn a lot with a couple of good history books. Maybe something on the history of Science?

vel, I do believe science is a sub-set of God, in terms of converting conjecture into science into daily science. I mean without god, could we even have science? I do not know.

our ancestors lived for a spell without science. ya know? I'm not limiting the value of science. I think it's very important. but, humans continue to walk down here on the Earth. we don't know where we are, where we've been, nor where we're headed next.

God may or may not be helping us along on our journey. maybe yes, and maybe no.