Originally Posted by krp
You followed religion, men and man's words.

None of that can start to explain God.

I'll tell you straight up God can't be proved. I've already said that numerous times.

God can't be described, explained, calculated, proven in a petri dish or bible. The closest it can come is anecdotal.

I abandoned the popular anecdotes because of the fallacies... but you can't argue against God, based on those fallacies, with other fallacies.

I admit I already knew your story by seeing it play out many times. Folks putting faith in church and the pulpit, and when church and 'man' failed your faith, God did too.

I only continued this conversation from that other thread to get your testimony. Of course I didn't have proof you were baptized as a christian, which was the bait, but I knew you were. I also know you are holding something back on your need to disprove God. Tell it when you want or never.

Heaven and hell is anecdotal also, so see ya around... lol

Kent

I never said I was Baptized, I said I attended Church.

However, here is the most important thing you said:

I'll tell you straight up God can't be proved. I've already said that numerous times.

God can't be described, explained, calculated, proven in a petri dish or bible. The closest it can come is anecdotal.

So you admit there is not evidence for your God. In addition, you can't even define him, which would be the very first step in presenting a logical argument for him. Belief despite a total lack of evidence. We have a word for that. It's Faith.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell