Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I can see you haven't read it.

More on this Krauss bookseller and his "honesty."

I note the following comments about Krauss:

"..Krauss is more interested in ideology than scientific evidence."

"....(Krauss) ..selectively edited email (From another physicist) to give him the spin Krauss wanted."

The video is boring but it sure provides one with all the warrant required NOT to read his book and to NOT believe anything he says.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1...xposes-lawrence-krauss-s-dishonesty_news

CLEARLY, not all scientists are honest and CLEARLY not all develop their opinions based on the scientific evidence.

TF

btw, there was a great article written by a Canadian who has since been shouted down about Canadian "climate change." There was a time when the "average" temperature for Canada was taken from over 3000 data points. This was used for years to measure Canada's average temperature. Then the Canadian government decided to reduce the number of weather stations used to compute the average. The new number of stations was reduced to 1100 or so. Wonder of wonders, the new revised reports showed "global warming."

Are scientists honest? I guess that depends on their social and ideological agenda.

Scientist are more honest then Theist.

Here's a quote from Craig that tells you everything you need to know about his lack of respect for the truth:
The way in which I know Christianity is true is first and foremost on the basis of the witness of the Holy Spirit in my heart. And this gives me a self-authenticating means of knowing Christianity is true wholly apart from the evidence. And therefore, even if in some historically contingent circumstances the evidence that I have available to me should turn against Christianity, I do not think that this controverts the witness of the Holy Spirit.
— William Lane Craig,

Here's another: Should a conflict arise between the witness of the Holy Spirit to the fundamental truth of the Christian faith and beliefs based on argument and evidence, then it is the former which must take precedence over the latter.
—William Lane Craig, Reasonable Faith (1994), p. 36 as quoted in Chris Hallquist's review.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell