Originally Posted by 4ager
You wouldn't understand or acknowledge a thoughtful or proper response, as is evidenced by your own.

So, in other words, you give ... you're saying Uncle, amirite? You are intellectually incapable of answering the simple question.

I thought so.

It always ends this way with atheists.

Dangit ... we're not even going to get into what's beyond the edge of our known universe. I'm so disappointed. No dialogue about where it began or where it ends. No speculation on where it all comes from. None of the good stuff.

I've been a member here for years. I rarely post, but I do a lot of lurking.

So here's a question for all of you atheist hunters in this thread.

When you kill an animal (the act of a successful hunt) ... does it have any specific spiritual, moral or ethical meaning to you? Or is it just you being superior, ending the animal's life and then, if you're up to it, you'll dress the animal out and eat it thus nourishing your body on a molecular level because you are the superior being and your life energy force, or whatever, requires that you supply it with the necessary nutrients broken down through your evolutionary adapted digestive system it in order to maintain your temporary presence on this plane of existence?

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.