Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Pretty lame dodge.

You have not "searched" for God in the only place He can be.

Your studies of various religions was an exercise in futility if your true aim was to find God.

So are you saying that God is an obligant symbiont? First I've heard of an Omnipotent being as such.

Curdog, lets consider what you are saying.

If God can only exist within a person, he is not omnipresent, nor can he exist outside space and time. Since by your definition he cannot reside outside space and time, you've disqualified him as the first cause.

There is a huge difference between WHERE God CAN be....... and the only place He can be FOUND.

He IS everywhere.

But one can only "find" Him inside one's self.

He can only respond to an open mind. Not because of any limitation on His part... but because of OUR limitations.

He can't be comprehended...He can be apprehended.

But only when one has enough humility to open his mind to the possibility.

Your demands for evidence are similar to a flea demanding that the elephant reveal himself, when he has spent his entire life living on that elephant.

Again, you use a false analogy. The flee experiences the elephant every day, just like we experience the earth every day. I know you won't like this example, but it's more like me asking the magic leprechaun who lives in the tree in my back yard to reveal himself to me.

As for an open mind, one should not open their mind so far that it falls out of their skull.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell