Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by 4ager
I have no idea what you're getting at or why, frankly. Religion and honesty are often mutually exclusive; if not always so. Faith and honesty have nothing in common as one can have one without the other, or both, or neither.

4ager, go back and read RWE's posts on this thread. Read them carefully, and then you will understand.

As a stated in the "Jesus Picture" thread, I have no reason to doubt the mans character, but some of his posts on this thread were a little wonky.

I don't have to read them; I know the man. This thread is an abortion from the get go, and he's simply casting logs on the fire. I can't blame him.

Really? Debating who is more honest in generalities between one faith and another? You might as well stand there and ask a hooker to measure the respective peckers for all the good it will do.

Think about it.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.