Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by krp
Let's disregard that you ignored my terminology and inferred terminology I never expressed... again...

So believing in God, though anyone intelligent will admit they can't know everything of God or much really, is fine until proven falsified?

Kent

Is it "fine", well, without evidence it's not logical. In addition, is there any way your God CAN be falsified?

Of course, if your religion impelled you to give all your money and your best rifles to me, I'd be "fine" with that.

I'm fine with math/science saying infinity is real without proof... and God infinite without the same proof.

I also claim you can't separate or 'secular' science from God. How do you use part of yourself to denounce yourself.

If you can falsify infinity then you can God.

Have at it.

Kent

Kent just because you can define something is such a way that it can exist, doesn't actually mean it does exist. Infinity is a mathematical concept, and a very strange one at that. In many math equations, you won't actually use infinity, instead you will use the limit as you approach infinity....

As for your attempt to define God as infinite, you first need to demonstrate:

1. That God exists.
2. That God is infinite
3. That God is "part of us".

Oh, and a definition of your God would be nice as well.

Your hand waving does nothing to forward the discussion.

All you have to say is you don't believe in God, I'll believe you.

The projection of handwaving is ironic as that's all you do, beyond saying you don't believe in God. Even from a baptized ex christian.

The theory that God exists is as valid as a theory that life started on it's own... prove one falsify the other.

Kent

Kent, I've stated many times that I do not believe any god has met his burden of proof.

As for a "theory of God", you need to show how this is a well substantiated explanation that was repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation and experiment.

What observations and experiments do you have supporting the existence of your God. As for Abiogenesis, 65 years ago we were able to produce over 20 amino acids, the building blocks of life, withing a laboratory. As a result, the difference is we have evidence on the side of abiogenesis, but not on the side of your God.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell