I think that religion has just about run it's course - nothing left for it to evolve in to. It's stagnated for hundreds of years now and many people are turning away from it, helped in part no doubt to the angry, illogical, incoherent believers that are typified by those responding in this thread - people are getting tired of their childish and nonsense responses, as well as also playing the victim playcard as another dishonest tactic. Imagine how much more pleasant life is going to be when the judging and prejudice stops when the "death fearers" numbers dwindle into insignificance. They'll have to go underground, just like when their religion started off, but there won't be anyone sympathetic enough to "bail them out" this time.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Believers are only concerned about salvation - they don't really care about life because the ticket to the afterlife is belief in some else being their saviour. Leading a moral existence does not lead to salvation - sounds like a ticket to do what ever you want. Religion is based on the opposite of what it purports to represent. It's one big lie.

Last edited by mauserand9mm; 07/12/20.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?