Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

I really appreciate you initially going out of your way to be an [bleep] in this thread, its made it entertaining......you go girl.

Sorry, the honor of initially being an a**hole goes to you, you've been an a**hole on here since day one. Take this gem you posted on Randy Newberg's thread, where you called his podcast a "turdcast" the first day you signed up here. Kind of hard to claim the high ground after such an auspicious start, Jackson:

Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Awww so cute

Im kinda bummed randy didn't ask the real hard hitting questions during his turdcast with you. "Buzz how is it you breath with your head so far up your rectum" "buzz, does anyone from bha call you and tell you to stfu?" "Buzz, how great is it to get paid by the people to go scouting, act like you actually work?"

Who do you think you're kidding with your shucking and jiving, your reason for being here is obvious.

I believe i stated IN THIS THREAD, located in your beloved backpacking forum, genius. Face it, you brought the childish behavior here....you go girl. I didn't know i wasn't welcome to post my workouts that are geared toward functional fitness and mountain hunting. But you made that clear because i dont like your sacred idol.

And ya, newturd is a pompous windbag, deal with it.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/22/18.