Yep.

New shop roof project starts tomorrow.... step one, I think, is "staging" sheets of 1/2" ply on the porch roof. I'm going to be replacing a lot of plywood. Carrying ply up ladders is awkward and dangerous to say the least and will have my full attention. Unfortunately I'm having lower back spasms but usually that resolves positively if I challenge it. Hope so, because I've got a short weather and work window to git 'er done.

I guess it's kind of my "elk hunt" this year. I opted to go out of sync with my buddies as they burned 4 points on a tag I didn't want to burn 4 points on. That should put me in Hells Canyon next season or the the one after with a really good bull tag. I'm hoping to get up to elk camp anyway just to hang with the guys and scout for them, hunt grouse, and fish but that won't approximate (physically) what I'd do with a tag in my wallet. smile

I've talked about the remarkable physical (and mental, for that matter) renaissance I've experienced in the last several years due to, in essence, eating weed. I know it's not for everyone but in the context of managing old injuries, of which I have my share, the right word is simply "remarkable". I hope it can reach some of you folks, perhaps in a more societally-palatable form, at some future date. In the meantime I'll continue my cutting edge research as a public service! grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!