I don't own a muscle that isn't feeling the burn from lactic acid. My work schedule had me going in early this week so I made myself get up and going at 4 am. Dove out of the rack like a shaved headed recruit on week two of Boot Camp. Walked the dogs a fast walk. Got back to the house and turned on some sappy YouTube motivational stuff to really get me pumped while I stretched and warmed up. Then I tore into my workout. Burpee's to sandbag clean and press, squats, side to side dead-lifts, squats, lunges and a host of other full body exercises non stop. On and on without rest for a hard 30 minutes. Sweat poured, my heart pounded and my lungs felt too small to suck in the O2 I needed.

I've no idea what my sandbag actually weighs. I'm guessing somewhere around 60-70 lbs, which is too light in some instances, but mighty heavy in others. Where its pure gold for me is it's multi-functional uses. I can drop into a bear crawl and drag it along. I can do push-ups and slide it from one arm to the other. Or I can simply carry it around in various manors.

mtwarden, I think tonight will be a good hotwings and beer night. Stout or brown ale for me though. More wholesome than that IPA stuff.