Have been one busy [bleep] with the new product I'm making. Physically beat down a bit, especially arms.... really gonna have to watch out for RSI's as I move this forward.

Way overdue for a day off. If the weather cooperates tomorrow I'm gonna take a rifle on a walk on that route I mentioned last week where I've got a couple steel plates hung. The "new" ridge they logged (destroying that portion of my old route, grrr) did open that up as a possibility to hang a couple more. I didn't have my LRF on me when we hiked it but it appeared to my eyeball to give a 600-900 yard range of possibilities which is perfect. I'll snap a couple pics if I go up. The Coast Range in Oregon is just crazy steep. When it's scalped bare you can really see it.

One negative to going there tomorrow, come to think of it, is that the dogs picked up a total of 9 ticks last week up there. We didn't notice till they was all swole up. The ticks I mean. Got to try the Nite Ize dog multitool thingie we bought... very light and simple tool, one thing it does is remove ticks, and I gotta give it a big thumbs-up for how well it works.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!