Walked the dogs about 45 minutes this morning through the deep snow. After their post walk biscuit they don't seem too interested in much other than sleep. No work today so I'm just resting, getting ready to go to the grocery store for some grub. This afternoon I'll hammer out some clean and presses, and some dead lifts.

What do some of you guys do for your diets? The way some of you guys hammer it I'd think ya'll would need to eat a sheep a day or be starving! Myself I try hard to eat a heck of a lot of vegetables and proteins. My work lunches are typically a stir fry, without much added other than meat and vegetables. I make a lot of scrambled egg dishes, again loaded with vegetables. I limit myself on bread and other carbohydrate rich foods. I never ever allow myself to tie into the boundless amounts of empty calorie food that is always piled up on the counter at work. It may sound condescending and arrogant, but watching my co-workers gorge on cookies and crap motivates me to easily shun that junk.