Look what the cat drug in! crazy Sorry guys. This too shall pass.

Greggory, I'm quite certain there's folks on this planet who can out-hike me. There's at least one right here on this thread. That said? I've been at it since the 70's, all across the West, and in real life.... it ain't happened yet. I fear no trail, never have.

Kenny, as for the job I apparently don't have, I just did the numbers to see if I need to spend more money in 2018 for tax purposes (yes).... I made well north of $50k in 2018 and that was averaging 18 hours a week. That's reasonably close to my ultimate goal, which is 20 hours a week (average) at $100/hour. Hoping to hit that in 2019. Got $12k in machine work on order for January so, you do the math. I carry absolutely ZERO debt of any kind so I get to enjoy life not just be money slave. I worked very hard to get to this halcyon place. I'm sorry that chaps your ass, but that's you having an ass problem.

Both of you, I'm in my mid-50's and one thing I did quite recently was carry ~ 25 sheets of 4x8 plywood up a tall-ass ladder to a roof, solo. And you did what exactly to compare?

------------------------------

On-topic:

5.5 mile hike today, steep and deep. Wife was sore from high-intensity intervals, I was still sore from the boat project, so we hit the uphills hard. Found some chanterelles and a nice cauliflower mushroom. We also found a new "guerrilla" trail that is very intriguing. This is up in that area I've talked about where I hang steel plates and shoot long range so it's cool to keep adding pieces to the terrain puzzle up there.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!