Man..... yes.... exactly.... I wake up sore almost every morning.

It's not that I'm wrestling giant things... the largest casting is about 22 lbs. It's more the work of getting them in/out of the fixtures. They need to be TIGHT or..... bad things happen involving large objects flying through the air and expensive tooling and machinery damaged. smile So.... lots of cranking down with big t-handle wrenches etc. I did buy a sweet impact driver and when I can use that it takes a real load off.

My hands, arms, shoulders, whatever those muscles around the shoulder blades are called.... are strong like ox. Been dancing with tendon issues in my arms but so far it's just a faint warning.

I'm letting my partner/customer abuse me a bit because we engaged this process already in an emergency status. The final customer is desperate for the product and has $$ to burn. Long story and I already say to much here (sorry, but I like youse guys)... once we get them caught up it will be a bit more civilized. I've had one day off in.... 3 weeks?! Fawk. OTOH I'm literally doing $1k days out here. So the carrot is dangling big time. smile

I did figure a way to cut 2 bearing seats on 27 shafts to within +/- .0001" (one ten thousandth) MUCH faster than how I'd been doing it. The mental challenges of this work are seriously fun if you like figuring shït out. Which I do.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!