Excellent reply and thanks..

One of the reasons I asked was I'm always been interested in how individuals make personal medical decisions. And I've come to believe most do not place a lot of thought into the initial decision. I expected you to fall out of the norm.

Most of the "trainers" I see fall short when it comes to rehap. Most of the men are fairly well trained when it comes to the young guys muscling up. Most of the girls show expertise when it comes to actual training but also rehab. It sounds as if you have one who understands were you need to arrive. Then we run into the issue of insurance which in most cases will only pay for so many PT visits. Which means no matter how good they are, most will have to get it done the first time and relatively quickly. With a good trainer who understands your specific needs, you may have more opportunity to find out what is and is not of benefit.

However, in most cases a good PT individual will have considerably more knowledge when it comes to diagnosis.

Personally have had both good and not so good experience with physical therapy. The first was nothing more than minimal suggestions. The second time with a different individual, he challenged me considerably more, however the results were much the same. Finally on the recommendation of an Ortho who works with professional athletes I was handed off to a PT who works specifically with the spine. Bingo!!!!

I expected you to be in capable hands.

laissez les bons temps rouler