Originally Posted by tdoyka
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by tdoyka
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Ukraine is collapsing. Videos all over Tiktok showing Columbian mercenaries getting mistreated by Ukrainian security forces. The Columbians are saying stuff about how they got wounded for “…your schitty country” and now they are getting treated like dogs.

That’s why I don’t get all you people who talk about how bad the Russians are as a race. If you hate Russians, you should hate Ukrainians. There isn’t a dime’s worth of difference between them. You talk about commies? The Ukrainians were the brain trust of the Soviet Union. Three of the first seven politburo members were Ukrainian.

Anyway, a nation of 40 million people was NEVER going to beat a nation of 140 million right on its doorstep that saw the fight as existential. Completely unrealistic to think it could happen.

kinda as bad as 350 million people and nuclear missles going against 40.1 million without nuclear missles. completely unrealistic, huh?

oh, wait. we gave away billions of dollars of equipment to the Taliban when we (US) retreated from Afghanistan.

Tell you failed geography without telling me that you failed geography. lol

And english too for that matter. lol

ok, Soviet vs Afghan war is another one. the Mujahideen beat the Soviets, i believe the war was on the on the border of the Soviets and Afghanistan.

and i got 100%+ every quarter in geography. english was only a B-. i can't type well, because i had a bad stroke and my right arm/leg are kaput, so is my speech. so basically i don't care if i type good or bad.

I don’t believe you passed English. Your reading comprehension is poor. You ignore the obvous qualifier in the sentence.

Last edited by JoeBob; 08/02/23.