Originally Posted by aether_tech
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Burns visit is old news, he regularly goes to Ukraine... and as with the rest, this visit was to reassure Ukraine that the U.S. will keep supporting them. There will be no ceasefire without russia leaving Ukraine completely. And this probably won't be until putin is gone!

Phil
Dream on. Ukraine is beaten. Even with all NATO could send them.

Give it up.
show me on the buddy double where you sucked putin's cock?
Why would you say something like that? Are you out of sensible arguments?

For me I cannot think of any reason we should involve ourselves in the Ukraine issue. And I would say that even if I thought Russia was completely wrong. For well over 100 years the USA has involved itself in European and Asian wars that nothing good has come of.

My own family has lost young men in foreign wars and several came back with what we now know as PTSD and its associated issues.

In the current conflict over in Israel I certainly hope Israel prevails but American soldiers and American money doesn't need to be sent. The Jews of the world can afford to finance that deal. And of course anyone else that chooses to donate their personal funds or even go in person to help

Anyway, it would be better if you could just stay silent or say I don't have an argument rather than making a vulgar insinuation.

Last edited by Hastings; 11/22/23.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer