Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Just wait until they (Ukraine) get HIMARS …. they’ll really make the Russians sorry then.

Just wait until they get F16s … they’ll really make the Russians sorry then.

Just wait until they get more Javelins … they’ll really make the Russians sorry then.

Just wait until they get more Artillery … they’ll really make the Russians sorry then.

Just wait until they get Abrams tanks … they’ll really make the Russians sorry then.

Just wait until they get 200 Leopard tanks … they’ll really make the Russians sorry then.

Just wait until they get better weather … they’ll really make the Russians sorry then.

Just wait until they get more US TAX DOLLARS … they’ll really make the Russians sorry then.

I really don’t care if they kill each other, it’s what Russians do, I simply can’t believe that we’re funding it to the detriment of OUR citizens….all the while Putin laughs at us. If there’s anything that a POS Russian like Putin knows it’s how to manipulate others.

Every time I see a picture or video of biden or some prominent demoRAT, I feel the hard urge to piss on their dome. Lately, that chkunt jamie raskin has been vying for first position.

Last edited by local_dirt; 01/19/24.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH