Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Tdoyka is a c bag and wants to spend your children's future on lobbyists so he can justify his miserable existence.
Let him send his kids over to Ukraine to volunteer.

Why?

Just send bullets. That's all Ukraine wants.

You war mongers and your desire to send kids from the USA to a fight we do not need to fight is pretty sick.
Hey man.. I'm by NO means a war monger. If you had followed my posts whatsoever, you would know that.

You just advocated for sending other peoples kids to fight in Ukraine.

That puts you in a pretty small group of War Mongers. Even Ukraine is not trying to get kids from the USA in the fight.

Originally Posted by ribka
so drunk unable to comprehend posts but Johnny never served in the military so loves endless wars

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

You illiterate fugk. Did you even bother to read his post?

I was comenting on your post wanting to send kids from the USA to fight in Ukraine. Just because you don't like the parents does not make you less of a horrible War Monger. But that how horrible War Monger think, send the other peoples kid to war.

Originally Posted by Fubarski
Nudelman bein replaced by the guy that was inchargea the worst withdrawal since H Biden was conceived, along with no mo $, is a tell ta the cucks that the party's over.

cuckraine's lookin for a fat lady.

Best strategy they can have, is ta retreat ta the west sidea the dnieper, and start talkin peace.

Instead, they'll increase terror attacks within Russia.

Originally Posted by add
Not a good week for the Uketards.

* Third Abrams tank destroyed
* Himars rocket launcher destroyed
* Zelensky had a close call when a Russian missile hit a high value target in Odessa while he was visiting the city

So losing the first HIMARS MLRS is not great. I am suprised it took this long for the Orcs to get one. How many Orcs do you think that one HIMARS made into good Orcs?

Love him or hate him Zelensky has more balls than most and it leading from the litteral front.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.