Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Pavlohrad got clobbered this morning.

I thought there would be some payback after Ukraine shelled that market in the ethnic Russian Donbass region. Ukraine also hit an oil refinery in Russia a few days ago.

I think people would be surprised to learn how many NATO troops are in Ukraine. I don't believe there's enough left of the Ukraine military to do much.

The staging area in Kharkov that got hit contained at least 80 French troops. That's too many of one nationality in one place to be "mercenaries". That's an organized unit.

Many of those French mercs were members of the French military. Macron fist denied that any French were in Ukraine then Russian diplomat showed him the dead bodies French uniforms and their passports. Lol fuggin frogs

Yeah. It sure seems that way.

I can't believe how thick headed their leadership is--staging them 20 miles from the Russian border.

Common sense tells you that there's Russian eyes and ears all over that area--all over Ukraine, for that matter. Nothing or nobody comes in without Russia knowing about it.

Congregating a bunch of hostile troops 20 miles from the Russian border in Ukraine is sentencing them to death. They're fish in a barrel.