LOL 😆

Originally Posted by ribka
tooty you pushed the vaccine you lying incompetent idiot

all of the uneducated left wing morons like houston/tooty who pimped covid now pimp billions to nazis in Ukraine and push for sex with children

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Holy [bleep], Ukraine is scraping thr bottom of the barrel. Look at these draftees getting serenaded. They look as old as the average age of the Campfire poster.

https://x.com/Angelo4justice3/status/1726598774469067194?s=20

I saw that clip earlier. I'm surprised that those guys stuck around long enough to get scooped up. My guess is, they thought they were too old to worry about it. They found out differently.

I can't imagine why any of them would go out in the field and fight for what Zelensky and the crazies have done to Ukraine. I'd hitch a ride to Belarus and never look back--send for the family later.

Yeah, I had that same thought. Most of those guys are in their 50s at least and probably thought there was no way they would get pulled in.

Also, they look totally disgusted at the idea that a pretty girl signing a song was going to make old boys like them enthusiastic about going out and getting blown to bits by Russian thermobaric weapons.

Most of them are sitting there planning on how they're going to haul ass away from the battlefield at the first opportunity.

Tell us again about that cold, dark winter that Europe and all of the EU had to endure last year.

It didn't happen only because the rest of the world gave the D.C. crazies the finger and went about the business of transporting Russian fuel to Western Europe.

All in all, the whole Ukraine debacle has served only to show how ineffective U.S. sanctions on Russia are.

Nobody on the planet gives a damn about the current U.S. government except a handful of schitt for brains leftist Americans--and not even *all* of them.

It didn’t happen because the EU shifted gears and made provisions for alternate sources of gas.

As we speak the storages of gas are over 95%. By 2025 Europe will be totally free of needing Russian energy unless they want it for a lower price.

The rest of your tirade is just red herring bullscchitt.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]