PS….I never heard a single complaint about “taxes going up under Trump”….probably because they didn’t! I also never heard anyone complain about gas prices under President Trump since gas was well under $2.00 a gallon in this liberal clusterfuck of a state. I never heard anyone complain about the soaring stock market under President Trump. I never heard people complain that President Trump was ignoring the border or complain that he finally had gained control of the border in spite of the traitorous and nefarious bullshit the retarded leftists fostered at the border. I never heard people complain that the importation of fentanyl was massively curtailed under President Trump and that because of that HE alone saved 10’s or 100’s of thousands of lives during his 4 years….unlike the dumbfuck Biden who has let millions of wetbacks into our country illegally. Beijing Biden has ignored our laws and Constitution in favor of foreigners, criminals, cartels and corruption.

Trump wins BIGLY in 2024!

MAGA bitches!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~