Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Why does the US depend on 48 other countries to help supply the Ukraine?

Please don’t tell Hastings about this. He thinks that it’s only NATO and NATO and Russia have declared war on each other.
No kidding, 48 countries supplying the war against Russia?

And they cannot dislodge the Russians? My my those Russians can take care of business.

Is Ukraine paying for all that stuff or am I?

You and I are paying for it but Ukraine is paying the butchers bill....from the just few months old " counter offensive" an estimated 125,000 KIA That's in addition to the several hundred thousand from the previous action.......BUT they have payed the ultimate price and are losing the war!

Boris Johnson in 2022; do not accept a peace accord with Russia, do not accept neutrality and security guarantees, you will have the full backing of the Western powers in advanced weapons, technology, money and everything you need to defeat Russia, you can't lose!

Then when Russia is defeated we'll come in, effect a regime change, rape her of her vast resources, force her to accept our LGBBT society, destroy her culture and national identity by flooding her borders with the world's trash.Balkanize the country so as to foster endless conflict within (another cash cow for Ratheon, General Dynamics, Black Rock, etc.)

Then we will have compelled the enemy of our NWO, Globalist dream to do our bidding, game over!....not gonna happen! When this ends, it will end on Russia's terms with no input from NATO.

Last edited by TreeMutt; 12/01/23.

"an armed society is a polite society"