Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by irfubar
Woodrow Wilson and the Democratic house was onboard with the treaty of Versailles and that was a major contributor to WW2, just like your boy Biden is on board with Ukraine and very well could start WW3.
I prefer Trump, he is not a war monger
Had the U.S. not created the false flag attack on our battleship in Cuba we would not have had a war with Spain over our fake concern for Cuba and we would not have owned the Philippines which unnecessarily put us on a collision course with Japan. Had we not intervened in WW1 just maybe everyone involved would have quit out of exhaustion in a year or two and the onerous conditions imposed on Germany would not have occurred which gave rise to Hitler.

We do not know how things would have played out had we minded our own business protected by huge expanses of ocean but it is hard to believe that any other scenario could have been worse.

And we wouldn't be over $30 TRILLION in debt to the international banking cartel who are now rubbing their hands in glee at the prospect of a ruined USA, Europe, and Russia.

You don't sound like the "get off my lawn" fudd , Buzz described..... smile
Interesting history, thanks

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.