Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Just advice for the unawares:

Never ever disagree with Bristoe and never ever point out his dismal record (ongoing) of predictions.

It’ll piss him off and put him in a snit.
Houston-2: I am willing to make that $1000 bet with you that at the end of 2 years from today that Russia is still in control of some of the former territory of Ukraine if you and I will put the money in the control of a trusted member of the 24HCF such as Jim Conrad or Paul the bicycle man or anyone else we can mutually agree on. The money will have to be put up this coming week or no deal.

What a generous man you are with that bet offering. Magnanimous you are even!

Don’t tell anyone else, Possum Cop but I too am quite sure that Putin will retain a piece of the Ukraine in the end. I’m also quite sure it’ll be a long while before he goes dilly dallying amok and tries to invade another sovereign nation.

Presently Putin’s achievements towards that end in the Ukraine invasion is a bit less than 20%.

Time for you to triple down on your investments in the mighty ruble. Go for it and do keep us posted, please and don’t forget your prayers and oblations to Mr. Putin as the power of prayer is something to behold.