Originally Posted by Fubarski
Liberals like Goebbelsghost pretend the financing of cuckraine will save the country.

But of course, it's the financing of cuckraine itself that's causing its destruction, at the hands of Russia.

Liberals claim Putin will take alla cuckraine.

Putin will keep takin more cuckraine territory until the financing stops and the surrender happens.

Gaylensky will surrender a soon as President Trump is re-elected, and Gaylensky will sell President Trump the Biden corruption secrets. Always the dollars.

Another reason the libs are scared shatless.
Problem is that if Zelensky sells out the Biden corruption secrets Zelensky would have to go down also for his part.

Zelensky would be murdered (suicided maybe) post haste if he started exposing all the U.S. politicians in on the thieving.

Plenty of corrupt Republicans are in on it or they as a group would demand an accounting.

I have emailed my congressman the Hon. Mike Johnson asking him to tie further Ukraine aid to Ukraine exposing all transfers of anything of value from any entity in Ukraine to any person or entity in the U.S. I will get a standard non-committal reply. It is the least we could ask of that dirty country.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer