Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Friend Aces is describing Russian morale, and Russian troops. The Ukrainians are moving forward to reclaim what is theirs and are, in fact, winning this awful war.

Friend Jag, would you like me to bump your thread where you predicted Russia would win in, what was it, 3 days? 4? Yeah buddy… you were, are, and continue to be dead wrong about this one.

Hahaha. You were right there. I didn't know Putin wasn't going with the A team and just meant to scare Zelensky into giving up to prevent the total destruction of the Ukranian military.

You're living proof a blind squirrel finds an acorn on occasion.

How long was it youse guys were predicting it would be before Zelenskys troops were in Red Square?

As stupid as you are I expect you will be ecstatic of news of a looming war while thinking you and yours are immune to nukes.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yeah, no, I never predicted anything about Ukrainian troops rolling into Red Square.

A-team… that’s FUNNY. Most of Russia’s “A-team” is moldering in their graves in Ukrainian soil, having been squandered in the early part of the war due to Putin’s utter incompetence and detachment from reality.

Ukraine is through the first, main line of defense. They have Russian supply routes in the “land bridge” literally in visual range, some of them at least, and certainly in HIMARS and tube artillery range. As they consolidate their gains they’ll move that stuff forward, and start hitting those routes, at which point Crimea becomes untenable, for civilians at least. That’s a huge deal; you’ll see.

Russia can’t do much about it, partly because they lack effective counter-battery capabilities, which has now been public ally called out twice by different high-ranking Russian military officers. Ukraine ITOH does have very effective counter-battery capabilities, and have been greatly degrading Russian artillery for months now to prep for exactly what’s happening.

Russia lost this war a long time ago. Unfortunately a bunch more people, on both sides, are gonna die before that reality is finally understood by the Russian people. I make no predictions in timeline. It’ll certainly be at least 2024. Another month or so and large-scale mechanized movements will be shut down by fall rains. But, unless something changes, just what Ukraine has now accomplished will, as I explained above, be an absolute disaster for Russia with regards to Crimea.

You’ll see. You won’t acknowledge it, but you’ll see.

Go back to bed, Jeff. No one rang the retard bell at the Campfire.

Sure they did. And you came runnin’! 😂

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!