Currently I’m pulling for a continued stalemate in Ukraine where both sides, Russia and Ukraine are mired down in a continuous back and forth. The heartless side of me thinks that for every casualty suffered by either Russia or Ukraine is one less future potential enemy for us. I have no illusions about Ukraine being an ally of the USA should conflict arise. They’re raised with the mentality that the west is their existential enemy despite their love of our decadent excesses. If Ukraine can continue to put up a rigorous defense then Russia won’t be as inclined to mess around in the Hamas-Iran-Israel debacle….hopefully. It appears that Russia has its hands full with Ukraine right now and unlike the USA and our ability to meddle in multiple places at once Russia can barely do 1 thing at a time. As long as Russia is stuck in Ukraine they won’t have as much time to interfere and they won’t have the weapons to give to support Iran and Hezbollah….hopefully. 😉

Once China goes after Taiwan “we’ll have everyone right where we want them.” 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~