Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by dassa
There are several ways to spot idiots. One of the easiest is when they use phrases that have repeatedly been shown to be false, but they sick by them. "Russia collusion", "horse de-wormer", and more recently, "3 day war" are just a few examples.

^^^
The easiest way is to simply spot posts like the above.
That doesn’t even make sense. Sort of a lame “I know you are but what am I” attempt.

The thing about old hoot is that he’s terrible at the art of debate. He’s usually wrong and has zero ability to wordsmith. That said he loves to argue anyhow. It’s like watching the same train wreck over and over.

Hoot isn’t smart enough to think for himself or to debate. He isn’t articulate enough to wordsmith.

He can’t even lob good insults. The insults always turn into over the top emotionally driven autistic like meltdowns.

In fairness to oldhoot (I guess) I’m in no way implying that he’s autistic. It’s my understanding that people with autism generally have some talent, hobby, or passion that they’re actually good at. I’ve never seen any of that with oldhoot. He can’t even lie well on the internet or make convincing sock puppet’s. He’s just a run of the mill dimwit with no interest other than Ukraine 24/7.