Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by Partsman
Funny how they eventually out themselves🤣
Hey toot/Houston!

The only thing outed here is your being a consummate, continuous liar.

And a cold trailer.

Heh!

I see you have more friends here Toot, and funny they are called liars as well by you. The irony is priceless given it’s coming from the guy who lies about changing his name, wow. You can’t make this stuff up.

You can make stuff up franni like you just did.

You’re still a liar and you run in the company of the same.

We’ll start a thread with all the evidence showing who you are. Would you like us to do that? Or will you revert to being a snake when pinned down and slither away not answering to anyone? Spineless. LOL

Us?

I forgot that you need “friends” here on the www.
Most people come here to meet likeminded people. You’re an exception, here to argue all night long over something that you go on, and on over. Way to emotionally invested but not investing anything real.

You think that you’re the smartest woman in the room but you dodge or make personal attacks every time you’re shown wrong.

Go take your dog for a walk or grandkids to a park. You’re kids if you have any think you’re nuts as evidenced by your free time/boredom. You must have a dog that you feed that likes you??

You have yet to do anything here but make personal attacks and then get upset when you get called on it and have it returned to you in the spirit that you gave it.

If you’re so occupied why do you bother coming here to slight other posters?

Hopefully you have a dog to go feed and spend time with.

You have yet to show anyone as being wrong. Period.

I await your next essay.

I’ll throw a personal attack but I can counter claims and debates. You never counter valid claims or debates you ONLY lob bitter lonely old man attacks