Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by tdoyka
russkies shot 158 cruise missiles and drones. ukraine shot down 87 cruise missiles and 27 Shahed drones which equals 114 missles and drones or 72% are shot down and 31 Ukrainian civilians died.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...k-ukraine-least-10-dead-kyiv-2023-12-29/
Want to make a bet? I will bet money that at the end of two years from today 12-31-23 Russia will maintain control over part of what was formerly considered the nation of Ukraine. $1000 minimum to be held in escrow with a contract specifying the terms. I do not trust you to pay otherwise.

i doubt that you have a grand. i don't bet on wars, even tho Ukraine will win, it could be next week, next year or next decade.

the Russkies have lost the war, they know it and the rest of the world knows it. the Russkirs used to be the 2nd best army, but after their debacle loss of territory, tanks, helicopters, BDRMs, BMPs, naval assets, people and more, the Russkies are laughed at for try take Ukraine (military strength was ranked at 27 in 2021). now Ukraine ranks 15th in the world.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".