Originally Posted by sandpit
Houston2, you seem to think those M1 tanks are going to make a difference. I used to teach tank gunnery on the m1a1, it takes at least 6 months to get a crew up and trained enough to actually be half assed proficient so those tanks in cruits hands are nothing but another target. Ive been reading this BS for quite a while, you people dont have a clue of what you talk about. Funny me and my team knew about the bio labs in ukraine back in 2003. And i also think you are nothing more than controlled opposition. Theres you and 4 others on here, i used to work for the government and you sound just like their liars passing out disinformation. Go tell your bs to someone thats dumb. I worked wmds for the government for years, you are full of schitt

always to get first hand knowledge instead of pedo child groomer bot schit from toothouston, direct drive Jeff and toyturdka

you think someone who doesn't speak, read or write English, like a khokhol nazi from Ukraine, would learn to operate a sophisticated American weapons system in six months? lol