Originally Posted by tdoyka
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by tdoyka
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Bristoe
So,...the crazies in D.C. sends weapons systems to Ukraine. Their location is given to the Russians. Russia blows them up and waits for the next batch to arrive.

Patriots got destroyed, and so many HIMARS got blasted that the HIMARS can only set up at night.

if the Patriots and HIMARS were destroyed, why don't the Russians show us? oh, wait a minute, Russia can't destroy them, Russia is still stuck in the 1940s. Russia can only do meat wave attacks. they will destroy a battalion for a few feet of ground. by the time the Russians are done, say 100 years, they will have a 1/4 of Ukrainian territory with no Russians left to fight. one trained Ukrainian = 10 Russians poorly trained conscripts.

Russia has spent 1/4 of a billion dollars on a Yastreb-AV fire finder radar (it spent about 12 hours in Ukrainian territory) and it was blown up in daylight with HIMARS, which it was supposed to find!!! grin laugh laugh laugh grin

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davida...ew-it-up-with-artillery/?sh=b2e33b9df359

Tell me what rifle you prefer. I'll have one sent to you along with a ticket to Kiev,....one way, of course. You won't need a return ticket.

i am too old and i had a bad stroke. i will get you one for Moscow tho. i know that will be a one way.

Ukraine don't care. They'll take ya.

Somebody's got to clear the mine fields.