Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Is Direct-Drive one of Houston_2's sock puppets?

They both have the same foul dispositions.
Old Toot=Houston_2 =Direct Drive=TDoyka. One has to wonder what the incentive is. If he's not paid for the b u l l s h i t propaganda, then there must be some mental illness involved. I guess it's also possible that there's certain segment that's devastated by the failure of communism in Russia.

El Stupido front and center and never right.

You’re a pitiful joke almost like Jag.

No one else besides your puppets comes across as anywhere near as angry and miserable or obsessed as you. Not even JeffO.

I disagree with JeffO on most things politically but can agree on backpacking and other sub forums. He’s wrong on a number of things politically IMO but he doesn’t seem mentally unstable, completely obsessed with Ukraine and miserable and PO’d at the world in the way that you are. JeffO even post pictures of himself happy and enjoying the outdoors with loved ones.

Right on cue toot/Houston_2 and direct_drive start commenting at the same time…

It appears that you’re the one that’s angry here and I’m laughing at you trying so hard to be relevant.

It’s especially comical when you’re fed back that of which you vainly try to deliver. Enjoy your meal. You cooked it. Call it lemming stew.

Heh!

Ah, good one direct_drive😂

I’m just having fun and killing a little time before my kids soccer game. You’re probably doing the same with your no doubt busy family life schedule also.