4 chin Johnny -You worked as a gas station attendant in the AF. You never touched a weapon during your few years of service. Everyone just laughs at your alcohol and NyQuil influenced posts. Tell us again how you routinely dove at 200 feet and stayed down for 30 to 40 minutes off the coast of Japan again

Heres your super spec ops military weapons expert. lol

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Angus1895
It’s new year now. Hope U have a happy one.

Wizard…..predictions please.

When and how does this deal end?

We agree that Biden slow rolled the aid and that gave the Orcs time to build defenses. It's telling that the invading Orcs are now on the defense but those mine fields are a tough nut to crack on both sides.

Attacking for either has a large butcher bill to pay.

From 3 days after the invasion.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
So far this schitt show has been a great example of why the 2nd A is important

If and this is a BIG IF the Russkys get stopped or even booted out of Ukraine it going to be an incredible win for not infringing on the "right to keep and bear arms".

I don't think the Globalists saw this one coming. grin

Ukraine has the Orcs stopped and gained back over 50% of the ground the Orcs took at the begining.

Without lots of long range precision fires, ATACMS, cruise missles, GLSDBs, big payload drones it going to be hard to interdict the Orc supply lines.

With the layered defenses in depth both side will do much better defending.

I think it depends on what support from the West Ukraine gets because the Orcs will keep feeding meat in the grinder. Ukraine needs more bullets than Puty Boi has Orcs.

It's good to see how well the Bradly is doing and one wonders where are the Abrams, F-16s?

Have a good year and enjoy those mules.

Last edited by ribka; 01/01/24.