Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Houston_2
I have trouble with understanding men like you that pray for a maniacal KGB bastard Putin and refuse to fight any invader unless at your doorstep.

At least you’re not “jealous”.
No, I am not jealous of you or Buzz, but Buzz is easier to figure out. He is a resentful incel, political liberal bureaucrat, without a family or friends to speak of. You I don't know enough about if I wanted to be jealous.

But as to Putin and only fighting invaders in my country. What has the USA achieved with the wars it has involved itself in since the Spanish-American war? I include WW1 and 2 (we caused WW2) on up to the Afghan war. If you remember WW2 left half the world under brutal communist rule.

Yes, I hope Russia prevails and puts us and the rest of NATO in its place. I do not believe the NWO-WEF-International Bankers have the best interests of peoples of the world in mind if they can just beat Russia down and bring the non-aligned nations to heel. Russia and its vast resources are a huge prize that the west has been salivating over since before Napoleon had a go at them. Putin from all accounts is a nasty man, but God willing he will succeed in protecting his country.

You couldn't figure out a one car parade or how to sneak up on a glass of water.

Keep yelling at clouds old man.

YEAH.... Hasting and the rest of the campfire are wrong.... and Buzz is right..... kinda proves the point... hmmm Buzz is a legend in his own mind... hahahhahaha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.